Share Your Story: #CFACGrad
Are you a December 2021 or an April, June, or August 2022 graduate? Share your story with us!
We are accepting memories, essays, videos, photos and art from graduating seniors that we will post on CFAC social media channels and websites.
When you submit your story, make sure it adheres to the following guidelines:
- Includes a BYU-appropriate photo of yourself
- The entry relates to your BYU experience in some way
- The entry is BYU-appropriate
- Essay and memory entries must include a photo or image to post alongside the essay or memory
Please feel free to use these questions/ideas as inspiration when you submit your memory, essay, photo or video. These questions are not mandatory.
- What meaningful/interesting experiences have you had because of your BYU education?
- How has it impacted your art/your career?
- Have you been a part of any notable awards, achievements or projects during your time at BYU?
- How has BYU shaped your role as an artist/communicator?
- How has being a BYU student impacted your life?
- How did attending BYU help fine-tune your craft?
- Where did you find your creative outlet at BYU?
- How did you combine your learning with your faith?
- Why did you choose to come to BYU?
- Why did you choose your major and what do you love about it?
- What are your future plans?
- What things are you most proud of in your academic career?
- What is the biggest lesson BYU has taught you?
- Cap and Gown/Graduation Photos
- Photos of a BYU class, experience, internship, etc.
- Videos of rehearsals, classes, etc. (These must meet copyright guidelines)