Author My Story Submission
The College of Fine Arts and Communications publishes student-authored articles to highlight behind-the-scenes experiences of students and faculty within the College. These publications allow unique stories to be shared from a firsthand perspective.
Here are examples of articles our editorial team has written.
- Faith and Film: How Barrett Burgin’s ‘Cryo’ Explores Spirituality Amid Mystery
- Utah Jazz Vice President Briana Barker Gives 2022 Beckham Lecture
- BYU’s New Gallery Space Provides Invaluable Learning Experiences for Students
- Authors should use this list as a template to help them craft their story.
- Articles should use AP Style.
- Articles should be 250-400 words.
- Articles should include at least one high-quality visual. This can be a photo of you or of something you worked on. If you did not take the photo, make sure to credit the individual who did.
STUDENT PUBLICATION AGREEMENT