BYU Broadcasting recently returned from the Rocky Mountain Regional Emmy® Awards ceremony in Phoenix after capturing 11 Emmy Awards from 19 nominations.
“While each award had specific individuals listed on the award as submitted by the producers of the programs, it is certainly the case that there were many individuals, in some cases many dozens of individuals, that played an important role in each winning program,” said Derek Marquis. BYU Broadcasting executive director. “Congratulations to each and everyone who participated in any way in creating the magic.”
– “American Ride,” best host, Stan Ellsworth.
– “Conexao,” Luiz Malaman and Saul Leal.
– “Heroes de La Comunidad,” Luiz Malaman and Saul Leal.
– “Cougar Nation” Promo, Brian Berthold and Rob York.
– “Larry Gelwix: No Regrets,” Nathan Lee and Adam Abel.
– “La Cocina de la Abuela,” Luiz Malaman and Saul Leal.
– “The Generations Project: Natalie,” Chantelle Olsen, Manju Varghese, Arthur Van Wagenen, Raquel Marvez and Jack Allred.
Every year, regional chapters of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences recognize and reward excellence in their broadcasting communities. The Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter has been participating in the Emmy® Awards program for more than 30 years.